General HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
(HSE Level-1, 2&3) CERTIFICATION:
The purpose of this training programme is toprovide delegates with the advanced skills and knowledge to successfully analyze new andexisting risk control measures and conduct effective incident analysis. Thetraining programme will show delegates how they can evaluate, determine andimplement effective risk control measures to prevent serious incident occurringand/or re-occurring
|Who should attend||The course is designed for any personnel with accountabilities and/or responsibilities associated with Health, Safety & Environment and This Training Is Open to Any One who is also interested In Safety Employment/Opportunity...|
|Benefits of Attending|| ·Learning objectives: |
Overview on HSSE vision, mission, policy and strategy.
Overview on occupational safety and risk management. ·Overview and basic functions and standards. ·Overview on HSE audit. ·Learning the principles of modern health and safety ·health and safety driving forces (such as financial and moral issues) ·Developing an understanding of the risk assessment process ·Gaining an insight into the importance of Occupational Health as well as Safety ·Learning about the causes of accidents, incidents and disaster ·Developing an awareness of how organizational issues influence process safety ·Learning how to select/implement disaster prevention measures.
· PLS CALL FOR NEXT SCHEDULECLASS/TRAINING…:08100043964
·VENUE: 11 SeindeCarlisto Crescent, by Charity Bus Stop Oshodi, Lagos.
·TRAINING DURATION: 5 Days (Class+ Practical + Assessment/Exams).
·TIME: 10am – 5pm Daily.
· FEE: – N25,000 for HSELEVEL – 1, 2 & 3 CERTIFICATE
· (Includes:certificates, training, registration, Exam, soft copy course materials etc.)
· BONUS/DISCOUNT: PAY ONLY N20, 000 IN ONEINSTALLMENT FOR ALL LEVEL - 1, 2 & 3 CERTIFICATES.
· Certificate of Professional Development (GENERAL HSE Level-1 & 2PROFICIENCY and ADVANCE HSE Level – 3 COMPETENCY Certificates RESPECTIVELY)will be issued to participants upon successful completion of the course/training.
REGISTRATION PROCESS / TERMS:
There Are NoRequirements To Sign Up For This Course.
·Contact The Head of Training& Operations : 08100043964
General HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT Course Training in Lagos& Warri