International SAFETY Training That Can Fetch You A Rewarding Job In A Competitive Labour Market Business3 years ago - Learning - Lagos - 150 views
Be Internationally Certified SAFETYPROFESSIONAL Expert withOSHA (USA)…
· Boost Your CV (PersonalProfile) and Improve Your Chances To Get Employed Globally In Oil & GasSector, Factory/Manufacturing Industry, Engineering/Construction Company,Maritime Company Etc.
· OSHACADEMY Is anInternational Safety & Health Institute From Oregun USA
· All Certificates AreIssued Directly From OSHACADEMY (USA) With A Unique Student Number For Validationof Authenticity.
· All OSHA Certificatesare Recognized and Endorsed By The Institute For Safety & Health Management(ISHM) and National Safety Management Society (NSMS) USA.
Whether you are tryingto break into the safety field, stay current in your industry or get promoted,this program is the best way to reach these goals. When you complete thisprogram and purchase certificates, you will be able to:
Maximize potentialtransfer credit when applying for admission to a college or university.
Receive a 10% tuitiondiscount at Columbia Southern University.
Qualify for up to 13.2continuing education units (CEUs) as part of a professional developmentprogram.
Prepare for theCertified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Safety & Health Manager(CSHM), Certified Environmental Safety & Health Trainer (CET), and otherprofessional credentials.
Meet some of thecriteria set forth by the Institute for Safety and Health Management (ISHM) ifyou are applying for the Certified Safety Management Practitioner (CSMP)credential.
CEOs, managers,supervisors, safety directors, and other leaders within your organization havea fiscal, legal, and moral responsibility to ensure the health and safety ofall employees at a worksite. By putting management through this comprehensiveprogram, you will be able to:
Remain compliant withthe Occupational Safety & Heath Administration (OSHA).
Effectively managesafety within your organization and make smart decisions.
Instill the commitmentneeded to make safety a priority in your organization.
Communicate yoursupport for safety.
Decrease the long-termcosts of doing business.
Protect your companyagainst liabilities.
Use safety todifferentiate and rise above your competitors.
The goal of a safety management system (SMS) isto provide OSH programs, plans, policies, processes, procedures, and practicesthat foster a safe work environment. OSHAcademy's Ultimate SMS Audit will helpyou evaluate your organization's SMS and conform to OSHA, ANSI, CSA, andinternational OSH management consensus standards.
Key topics include:
· HSEManagement leadership
· Safetymanagement system planning
· Howto deploy an SMS
· Analysis,evaluation, and corrective action
o INDIVIDUAL/PARTICIPANTS BENEFITS
Everyday workers across the country are injuredor killed at work. Understanding the importance of workplace safety isessential to ensure you go home safe each day. By completing this training, youcan:
· Boost yourresume with this professional training program.
· Learn how tomeet your job responsibilities in a safe manner and in-line with your company'sstandards.
· Protectyourself against workplace accidents and injuries.
· Giveyourself, your family, and your friends the peace-of-mind which comes when theyknow you are safe at work.
BENEFITS TO COMPANY/BUSINESSORGANISATION
o Every employer should provide workplace safety training totheir employees.
o By providing employees with the essential knowledge in thisprogram, employers will be able to:
Reduce the likelihood of work-related injuries.
Reduce liabilities, workers' compensation, andemployee turnover.
Meet federal and/or state requirements toprovide safety and health training to
Help ensure your employees go home safe andhealth each day.
· VENUE: 11 Seinde CarlistoCrescent, by Charity Bus Stop Oshodi, Lagos.
· TIME: 9am – 5pm Daily
· DATE: CALL FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULECLASS/TRAINING… - 2348100043964
OTHER COMPLETE OSHA PROFESSIONAL COURSES/PROGRAMMEs
OSHA General Industry Programme:
o OSHA Occupational Safety & Health Professional
o OSHA Occupational Safety & Health Manager
o OSHA Occupational Safety & Health Specialist
o OSHA Occupational Safety & Health Supervisor
o OSHA Occupational Safety & Health Trainer (Train theTrainer)
o OSHA Safety & Health Committee Leader
o OSHA Safety & Health Committee Member
OSHA OIL & GAS INDUSTRY PROGRAMME:
§ OSHA Oil & Gas Safety & Health Professional
§ OSHA Oil & Gas Safety & Health Manager
§ OSHA Oil & Gas Safety & Health Supervisor
§ OSHA Oil & Gas Safety & Health Specialist
§ OSHA Oil & Gas Safety & Health Train The Trainer
OSHA CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY Programme:
vOSHA Construction Safety & Health Professional
vOSHA Construction Safety & Health Manager
vOSHA Construction Safety & Health Supervisor
vOSHA Construction Safety & Health Specialist
vOSHA Construction Safety & Health Train The Trainer
FOR Registration/Attendance & Training Dates: Call 08100043964 for more details…
BROUGHTTO YOU BY:
Green Ocean Multibiz Ltd.